WHAT WE DO
- electrical and control systems integration
- Industry 4.0 automation and control solutions
- engineering advice
- bespoke designs and drawings
- hands-on technical training
- on-site reliability audit program
- cleanliness solutions for oil and fuel
- worldwide approvals
- quick product availability with branches located close to you
- products and services under quality systems certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
- products locally designed, engineered, manufactured and tested
- tailor-made systems for the Australasian market
- oil analysis and calibration services in our own Laboratory and Calibration Centre of Excellence
- professional graduate program
- hydraulic service, repairs and commissioning
HYDAC is your partner for all projects related to fluid technology in connection with hydraulics, automation and control, process and engineering. In this video you will see our Melbourne (Australia) production plant and some of our capabilities such as:
- API industrial process systems
- industrial power unit production
- electrical and control systems integration
- optimised tank assembly line
- cooling systems production line
- practical training facility
- mobile hydraulic training rig
- hydraulic pump testing
- local design team
- automation and control engineering
Our customers' requirements define the scope and complexity of our fluid engineering solutions.
Our products range from individually designed components in the field of fluid engineering, hydraulics, process and electronics right up to complete systems for specific functions.
Our experienced industry specialists develop innovative products and efficient solutions, including processes to ensure high-quality and cost-effective production.
Our international production facilities are located close to our customers and we represent quality: “Made by HYDAC”.
What differentiates us from the competition is the fact that we combine service excellence, quality products and quality technical support to provide the “value for money” our customers expect.
Motion control systems
Diesel fuel filter system
Electrical control panel
Hydraulic pumps and motors
mining | defence | power generation | oil and gas | agriculture equipment | municipal machines
HYDAC is your professional partner in mining construction. We offer:
- mining/raw material extraction
- mining claim extension
- pumping stations and 'underground' water supply
- materials handling and passenger transportation
We have several mining sector case studies for review
Our investment in a defence focus business unit is based on the premise that HYDAC's Australia Industry Capability (AIC) program provides an important value proposition as follows:
- a foundational principle of European manufacturing culture, with high attention to detail and quality procedures
- access to a quality brand product offering
- experience collaborating with primes/subprimes and/or Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG) directly
- engineering facilities and technical expertise for specific work packages or programs
This is why HYDAC products can be found in many Australian Defence Force assets or equipment
HYDAC’s power generation sector is grouped into measurement technology and electronics, condition monitoring and sensor technology, cooling systems, and oil systems among others.
Some of our successes in power generation include:
- Extending the service life of transformers at a Queensland power station
- Varnish removal for power plants in Thailand
- Filtration of bulk fuel and lubricants for Horizon Power in Onslow
Oil and gas
Whether onshore, offshore or subsea, from engineering to final production, HYDAC is a partner you can rely on. Our wide range of products, combined with our expertise in development, manufacturing, sales, and service, enables the oil and gas industry worldwide to overcome the most diverse problems.
Read on to find out what capabilities we offer this industry
HYDAC covers all different types of applications in the agriculture equipment sector as well as trailer-mounted machinery and agricultural trailers.
Industry applications include:
- balers and wrappers
We offer solutions for the various primary and auxiliary functions of municipal machines. This includes turnkey drive and control technology solutions.
You can rest assured our product range will meet the bespoke requirements of your machine.
Read on to gain insight into our different machine-type solutions